fredag 26 februari 2010

Message from Buck

Meddelande från 26-årig amerikan som påstår sig ha fyra (!) ex av "Your vision was never mine to share" i samlingen. Det är han nog ganska ensam om. Klart man blir lite smickrad och tänker att, jo, men det här kan man ju lägga upp på bloggen....

"Hi Patrik, hope you been doing good.

Been listening to Misery Loves Co. since 1995. The first time i heard "MY MIND STILL SPEAKS", I thought man, that's exactly how I feel! I have three of the first cd, two of "NOT LIKE THEM", and four of "MY VISION WAS NEVER YOURS TOO SHARE". I bought Alpha Safari's "COMMERCIAL SUICIDE" too.

I just wanted to say thank you, your lyrics got me through some really rough times in my life. It's nice to know there are other people out there that feel like me. Thank you, and take care of yourself bud..."

Inga kommentarer: